DR Power Leaf and Lawn Vacuum
For smaller yards, and extra hilly property this is your go-to machine.
Thanks to an especially powerful engine, the self-propelled DR Leaf and Lawn Vacuum has tremendous suction to collect leaves, grass clippings, pine cones, and more. Just select your speed, squeeze the lever and go. All you need to do is steer, while walking at a pace that suits you and the terrain. The self-propelled model gets up close to flower beds, shrubs, and works tight along foundations, stone walls, and fences. At 28" wide you can even squeeze through garden gates, for complete property cleanup.
Briggs & Stratton 1150 Series Engine (11.50 ft-lbs. of torque): Overhead valve, cast-iron cylinder sleeve, 2 year engine warranty for residential use, 90-days for commercial use.
- 3 Forward speeds, 1 Reverse
- Up to 6 to 1 volume reduction for less frequent bag changes
- Lifetime solid steel impeller
- Built-in chipper zips through branches up to 2" thick
- Powerful 11.50 Series B&S engine
- Electric start (manual start available)
- 2-year warranty (residential)
- Vacuum hose for hard-to-reach spots