DR Power Field and Brush Mower
For all around versatility and the extra muscle you need to tackle big jobs FAST.
Even more brushcutting power! The 14.5 Pro Brush mower slices through 2-1/2" saplings and the toughest weeds and grass.
14.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Inkek Engine: Overhead valve, cast-iron sylider sleeve, 2.5 gallon guel tank with fuel gauge, anti-vibration system, spin-on oil filter, full-pressure oil lubrication, 2-year engine warranty for residential use, 1-year for commercial use.
- Disk Brake to keep machine from roling when parked on an incline
- Heavy-duty 3/4" steel blade spindle
- Gear-driven transmission for multiple ground speeds
- Locking differential for maximum traction and easy turning
- Sealant-filled high flotation lug tires for excellent traction and minimized ground compaction
- Pivoting mower deck to follow the contours of the ground
- Multi-purpose brush blade cuts everything
- Electric clutch for blade engagement
- 2-year warranty for residential use (90-day commercial)
- 26" wide cut
- Cuts 4-foot-high grass, 8-foot-high weeds & brush, 2.5" thick saplings
- 4 speeds forward, 1 reverse
- 18" x 6.5" knobby, sealant-filled tires
- 334 lbs
- Electric start
- Accepts optional attachments